What's new

Cigar Shack Build w/photos

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Bd that is the man cave of man caves. I'm super jealous too. You don't live to fair from me. I think one day we gotta make some plans and ill shoot down your way and check the place out cause I'm building a shed this summer for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you mind sharing a total cost? (approx?). And did you do most of this yourself or hire a contractor?

I have a existing shed that I might try to convert into something similar, and just wondered the overall scope of time/money invested.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do you mind sharing a total cost? (approx?). And did you do most of this yourself or hire a contractor?

I have a existing shed that I might try to convert into something similar, and just wondered the overall scope of time/money invested.
nevermind--i see someone already asked a few posts up... :)

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Bd that is the man cave of man caves. I'm super jealous too. You don't live to fair from me. I think one day we gotta make some plans and ill shoot down your way and check the place out cause I'm building a shed this summer for myself.
Sure thing - let me know when you have some free time. I'm often off during the week as well.
I'm also thinking of posting a herf for sometime in mid-August so stay tuned.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sure thing - let me know when you have some free time. I'm often off during the week as well.
I'm also thinking of posting a herf for sometime in mid-August so stay tuned.
Sounds good brother. Definitely will shoot you a message when I find time between work, school and house work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
After a winter that was Waaaay too long this year, this thread has got me thinking-fantasizing-obsessing lately about doing one of these myself.

I was out doing yard work yesterday and found myself sizing up the backyard for the best location. I'm thinking that the area where the kids play set used to be would work best since it's already level.

Thanks for sharing your photos Brent and thanks for planting the seeds of my latest obsession!!!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have a 14x44' garden section in the back yard that has no purpose for us, as we are not gardeners or have the time to look after that kind of stuff. Our plan this year is to sod in half, and build a big shed on that section.............MAN CAVE BABY! I will be using your build for a bit of a template into what things should look like when done.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
hahaha glad to see I'm inspiring a whole new generation of botl's. I'm sure there are a few wives who are going to be hating on me for this post as well :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys did an awesome job on that smoke shack, It gives me some ideas when I get a bigger place. Enjoy the fruits of your labor! :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy cow, great job! I have a 12x24 shed/shop. This will get me to get my butt in gear to get electricity to it. Won’t be even remotely close to yours, but a TV and a chair and I will be just fine.

Great man cave!!!