What's new

Cigars You Cant Touch

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Perdomo La Tradicion white band was my first cigar back in 90's. Have a red band, and a white band that is most likely well past their prime. But they have sentimental value so they stay. Have a 80y.o. CC from Bob P. That has same value.
For smokers that I can't bring myself to burn. A Behike 56 and my last Davidoff Year of the Sheep. Every time I reach for either one, something tells me to choose something else.
Thats what I was driving at, not so much this stuff about "special occasion" smokes. Thanks for making me feel less weird and alone brother :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
For the most part everything is HTF up here in Canada lol but if I have it in the humi I smoke that shit. I have a box that I will smoke on my sons birthday each year but the rest is a good to go.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

I'm saving these 4 for a 4 day weekend. Not sure what one... But I'll smoke one each day.
I almost did something similar a few years ago as a new years countdown. I was going to do 7 days of Liga and smoke a rare LP each day leading up to new years. Well, I did my 7 days of Liga but I couldn't smoke all my whales lol.
The Bashert was a gift from an insanely generous brother. Completely underserved on my part.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I have a few I have earmarked for special occasions, but no cigars I can't bring myself to touch.

I smoked my Bashert Pig, '05 Monte 2, and '05 Punch Punch on my 10th anniversary getaway this June. They were probably my most sacred. They burned well. :)

2020pdx

Dan
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You don't know what tomorrow will bring. My philosophy is to enjoy the treasured things in your life while you still have time and not wait for the perfect moment. Life experience has taught me that there are no perfect moments other that the one that you have right now. That said, the fine sticks that @Smoqman sent me in my first newbie trade will be resting in my humidor for at least a month or so before I start selectively pulling them out to enjoy. That is more a tribute to his generosity than waiting for the perfect moment. All the same, I understand the inclination to not let go of those finely aged gems @Merovious.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have a pair of RyJ from '96 I've been sitting on for almost 20 years. Other than those, it's anything for anyone on any day.

I say burn em. The occasion is the smoking, when you've got something special. Smoke it alone, so you know you'll enjoy it to the fullest, or with someone who would appreciate it as much as you. I love it when a buddy smokes something he's been sitting on for a while. I feel good for him, and that makes me feel good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few I have earmarked for special occasions, but no cigars I can't bring myself to touch.

I smoked my Bashert Pig, '05 Monte 2, and '05 Punch Punch on my 10th anniversary getaway this June. They were probably my most sacred. They burned well. :)
I have the chance to buy a Bashert right now for around 110$. Not sure I can bring myself to pay that much for 1 cigar... Thoughts anyone?

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I have the chance to buy a Bashert right now for around 110$. Not sure I can bring myself to pay that much for 1 cigar... Thoughts anyone?
It's rolled up leaves. Does that make it any easier? A very generous brother gave me a Bashert and I'm grateful for the opportunity to smoke it but it was disappointing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's rolled up leaves. Does that make it any easier? A very generous brother gave me a Bashert and I'm grateful for the opportunity to smoke it but it was disappointing.
Thats what I am thinking. In my mind I don't want to pay more than 40$, which I am fully aware won't cover it unless someone has one that they don't really care about.