What's new

Cigars you couldn't finish...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I can add another to my list. It was a Vega Fina or something. Robusto size and I had it last week after having way too many beers from the brewery. I went about half way through it before just chucking it in the snow to cool off. Grass, dirt, and maybe cedar? I dunno. It left a bad taste in my mouth for the next day almost before I finally got rid of it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can add another to my list. It was a Vega Fina or something. Robusto size and I had it last week after having way too many beers from the brewery. I went about half way through it before just chucking it in the snow to cool off. Grass, dirt, and maybe cedar? I dunno. It left a bad taste in my mouth for the next day almost before I finally got rid of it.
That musta been really bad. When I'd had way too many beers the band sounded better, the women looked prettier, and the cigar seemed to taste fine.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Besides the lack of taste after it got going, the "flavor" during lighting and the first few draws really reminded me of stale cigarettes. In fact, virtually all Connecticut wrappers remind me of that. I don't (and never have) smoked cigarettes so the flavor reminded me of the smell of a lit cigarette and was off-putting from the get go.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah I like the other ones but that candela on that ogre taste like grass hay!

https://twitter.com/maduromadman
That's a love it or hate it taste. One of the first cigars I ever smoked was a candela so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them, a few a year. But it's definitely an acquired taste--and you have to find a brand that does it well. If you can find one the AF (not Curly Head) ones are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a love it or hate it taste. One of the first cigars I ever smoked was a candela so I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them, a few a year. But it's definitely an acquired taste--and you have to find a brand that does it well. If you can find one the AF (not Curly Head) ones are good.

Yeah I like the illusione candela a lot dion makes some epic sticks

https://twitter.com/maduromadman

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A.J Fernandez Relic entered the list today. It should have never left the factory.

The Relic honestly seemed like a project that didn't work out and got dumped off at CI so that A.J didn't hurt his bottom line too much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I like the barber poles ok. Even more mild for a surprisingly mild stick, but not bad.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
This forum pretty much ruined me from my butt picking non discerning days. I regularly MU sticks nowadays but I still try to smoke a wide selection. I recently threw out one of the newer Dirty Rats. They just don't taste the same to me.

I removed my Tapatalk Signature for Chuckie!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
This forum pretty much ruined me from my butt picking non discerning days. I regularly MU sticks nowadays but I still try to smoke a wide selection. I recently threw out one of the newer Dirty Rats. They just don't taste the same to me.

New people don't get MU

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0

You paid for a liga... I unfriended you from FB.