What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tim is a good guy. He just threw 5 San Cristobal Legencia in my hand on Thursday at work. Ok if you like mild smokes. Didn't really come into its own till about half way though.

So was it packed up there the whole night?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I think Justin said it was a packed when he got there at 5ish and he could only find a seat in the back. But it loosened up later and he got us prime seats later. We need to repost the secondary location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
He won a little cash in plinko, but overbid in the showcase. He had a chance at a new car, a trip to Yellowstone, and a trampoline (since it was leap day...)

Herfing_Joe

Joe_III
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What up friends! The Price Is Right was awesome. Definitely one of the most exciting things I've done! #AmericanDream
Plinko was way to legit, super stoked to play a classic like that.
I got Drew's autograph while I was up there on my shirt :unsure:
Looking forward to the next Herf though, I haven't been able to make one in forever.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
There hasn't been anything scheduled for this month and tomorrow would be our regular meet up day. I know this is last minute, but does anyone want to meet up tomorrow? Be forewarned, @manbearpig won't be there to thrill us all with stories of the scrap metal industry, but I will be more than happy to just make up some shit to entertain you.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Christopher just informed me that the last Thursday in March is actually next week. Sorry. I jumped the fun a little there. So let's give everyone a week to clear their schedules and set up a herf for next Thursday instead. Who is in?

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Christopher just informed me that the last Thursday in March is actually next week. Sorry. I jumped the fun a little there. So let's give everyone a week to clear their schedules and set up a herf for next Thursday instead. Who is in?
I'm out, closing on my house next Thursday so unless you all want to come over and pack boxes for me I am out, I am off all week the following week though hahaha

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm out, closing on my house next Thursday so unless you all want to come over and pack boxes for me I am out, I am off all week the following week though hahaha

Closing on my house the 7th of April, wanna get together and have a big check writing party?

Edit: actually I think I have to wire my money