What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So, who's going to make it to Thursday's meetup? I probably won't be there until about 6:00, since I have to stay to have a call with my smoking cessation counselor. I swear it's true. I'll probably tell him we need to hurry up so I can get to the herf. He'll probably say "Herf who?".

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Gentlemen looks like @xjsnake will be available to herf on the 27th details in first post I have also linked his herf post. I plan to arrive a bit earlier than his suggested start time as I will likely have to leave around 5:00 or so. I plan to arrive around 10:00-10:30. I will be driving so if anyone wants to tag along with me you are more than welcome. No need to chip in for gas as mine is covered by my company except for @jmward21 it will cost you a Oliva Serie V sampler :)

http://www.botl.org/threads/im-visiting-ohio-herf.84575/#post-1743153

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
@Lapithicus i have finally gotten around to smoking my gifted Gurkha ghost..... I reluctantly must admit that it is a fine cigar. Not only did I smoke it to the nub but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I withdraw my name from the I hate all Gurkhas camp. Thanks brother.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Half the fun of bombing and being bombed is that you try sticks that you normally wouldn't consider. You might have to pick up a 5er and spread the joy too. Just have to get past that first sideways look when you whip them out:)

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Gentlemen the first post has been updated. Holidays are over and we are to our regularly scheduled last Thursday of the month. See you ALL on the 27th!