What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
If you are definitely going to be there, I'll see if I can make it down. I don't know that anyone else is going since nothing was officially scheduled.

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Boy's I know it's last minute but Rupe is going to be in town tonight and we are all meeting up at House of Cigar in Sharonville tonight @ 5-6. Hope anyone who sees this will be able to make it.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hey fellas. Every few months some Indy folks meet up with some of our Cinci BOTL down at Beer Seller in newport. Next time we plan one I will post here and hopefully you an join us. Usually 6 or so of us.
Absolutely. Always enjoy meeting other botls.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey fellas. Every few months some Indy folks meet up with some of our Cinci BOTL down at Beer Seller in newport. Next time we plan one I will post here and hopefully you an join us. Usually 6 or so of us.
Be sure to post here when you do. I go there almost every Tuesday for the cigar night they host with Party Source.

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I am on Vacation the week of Dec 5-9 and was thinking about maybe that week getting together if anyone available. wed and fri doesn't work due to sons basketball practice. But other than that I should be available maybe Tuesday or Thursday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
It looks like a few of us are getting together on the 9th of December @ house of cigar. I plan to be there around 4:30-5:00. @cigarblunk. So far it's a for sure for me @Mossome & @Lapithicus
Damn will just be getting back from a work trip to Canada, so will need to spend time with the wife and kids. I will try to catch the next one.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
With the new promotion I'm being retrained. the guy training me likes to stay late. if I get out at a reasonable time on Friday I'll definitely be there. still might be like 7pm or so, but at least I'll get a stick in.