What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Plant manager training me has to travel to mexico next week so he is trying to get a lot of shit in today. Pretty good chance I'll be here late, like 90%. I brought a few sticks with me so if I get out at a decent time I'll still come out.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yes, I am off until Jan. 3rd too. We should set a time and place for a herf: Cincinnati or surrounding areas. It might be cool to go to a new place.
Maybe we can start with @cigarblunk 's schedule since he got dissed on the Dec. 9th one (see above):)

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Yes, I am off until Jan. 3rd too. We should set a time and place for a herf: Cincinnati or surrounding areas. It might be cool to go to a new place.
Maybe we can start with @cigarblunk 's schedule since he got dissed on the Dec. 9th one (see above):)
I appreciate that, but I am currently out for the foreseeable future, I am either traveling for work, at home with kids or at University Hospital (long story)

But thanks for the invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I appreciate that, but I am currently out for the foreseeable future, I am either traveling for work, at home with kids or at University Hospital (long story)

But thanks for the invite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really don't like seeing this. Hope everything is ok, and you can join us for a herf sometime in the future.