What's new

Clash of Clans

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Do you guys upgrade your walls and everything before moving to the next level?
If by next level you mean town hall, yes, do that. I wish I would have maxed out everything in relation to the town hall I had before I upgraded it.
Like spanks said, walls, ehh, everything else definitely.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I didn't pay too much attention to walls until I latched onto the strategy of keeping one builder free at all times. Surplus gold goes into walls and you'll get them maxed faster than you think. Better than letting it get stolen. I strongly advise the strat of maxing defenses and troops before upgrading TH.
-choporoz

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I deleted that game. I let it distract me from normal life, and didn't even enjoy it. I just felt compelled to keep levelling up.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So how are you matched for opponents is it based on your trophy score or which league you're. In?
Mostly what league you're in, which is tied in to how many trophies you have. Win enough cups and you'll advance in the league. Lose enough times and you'll drop in the league standings. You'd be surprised at how many people should be in gold 1 or higher league in the sub 200 trophy range looking for abandoned bases. Sometimes it's a challenge to keep people from handing you fights just to scrub cups/leagues.

dsb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
re: walls, i stopped worrying about walls as much when i started getting to lvl 6 walls. At that point, they did a temporary update that let you use elixir OR gold to upgrade walls, so I was always dumping extra resources into walls...extra, meaning, i never stop farming, even when all builders are busy

My in-game name is Deacon btw, I'm in the BOTL clan.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Ya I wish the update hadnt screwed that up. Now the only time you can use elixer is after lvl 9 I think. I can't remember exactly but that slowed my wall upgrades down big time.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
3300-3500 seems to be a sweet spot for loot. League bonus on 180k each helps also. Using barbs and archers to get my walls done along with a few big raids I cook while under shield

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Not to take away from the BOTL clan but I'm new to the game and low level so Whtwtrman79 and I did a clan so we could donate troops etc till we grow up. If anyone starting out like we are and is interested let me know.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ill join. I keep getting invites yet I'm not to 1k yet but I didn't want to join with some random people so that's works for me. Botl D-league/farm league lol
Name is forty

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Not to take away from the BOTL clan but I'm new to the game and low level so Whtwtrman79 and I did a clan so we could donate troops etc till we grow up. If anyone starting out like we are and is interested let me know.
Ill join. I keep getting invites yet I'm not to 1k yet but I didn't want to join with some random people so that's works for me. Botl D-league/farm league lol
Name is forty
I'm in for the BOTL Farm Team as well! stin187 is me (original I know ...)