What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I was referring to my untimely passive aggressive removal from the botl coc clan awhile back. Ahh the good old days....

Your right though, just semi uptight haha
Oh I had no idea I really don't like passive aggressive, just man up and talk about it, I graduated from middle school a while back, no need to act like we're still there

I'm hot now from dealing with a neighbor....

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Oh I had no idea I really don't like passive aggressive, just man up and talk about it, I graduated from middle school a while back, no need to act like we're still there

I'm hot now from dealing with a neighbor....
It wasn't passive aggressive, although I wasn't the one that removed him so I don't know what message was given to him at that time, I do know for a fact everything was explained to him. It's just a game, no room or need for drama so please let's keep it off this thread and out of the clans and just have fun

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I play Clash too. I believe my name is Barney Fife, game won't load at work so gotta wait 'til I get home to check on it.
I play Boom Beach as well.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol 40 that is awesome cause I was doing the same thing. I was cooking drags and I died laughing. Only my wife understood why I was laughing too.

40 I light this next cigar to the nerds.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Did you guys see the Super Bowl commercial. I actually had my phone out checking it and was upgrading my town hall and cooking Giants when it came on so yeah I felt I had reached full cool nerd status at that point lol
one of my favorite commercials of the super bowl :)