What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
We're battling today...trying hard to extend our war winning streak to two!
That would give us a very respectable three of the last four. If you want to sit out one or more wars, you can opt out or slide over to the Briars for a bit. We've currently got a 1K trophy min, but as Mojo said, that isn't firm and we can adjust as necessary. Pretty laid back all in all.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contemplating....Have air units been 'nerfed' into oblivion? Will Lava Hounds target Air Sweepers? Will this unit last as designed, or will there be enough uproar for them to release something to counter it (or remove it altogether.)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Has it been that bad? I rarely attack with air (I even stopped using healers in favor of just dropping more giants and wiz). I have not seen a big diff... and with the limited angle of attack I see most sweepers getting taken out from behind...

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Balloonion attacks are dominant once you get L6 Balloons. I think you're correct, SP, that the Sweeper was established for exactly that reason. It remains to be seen whether it will be a real game changer.

SirSpank, give balloons a try again after you can make some L6's. I don't use Balloonion very often nowadays, but mainly because I'm only picking off TH's. When I drop cups and start facing more TH9's and 8's, I'll be using it a lot more....that is, if the 'puffers' haven't killed that startegy.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Only a cool 125 million gold, nothing to dramatic :jawdrop:

I been doing nothing but walls for like 6 months hey. Can't wait to get back to defenses.