What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been playing this game for well over a year. I'm at TH9, and I think I'm quitting. It's just too hard to get enough G and E to upgrade anything at this level.

Can more people attest to finding loads of loot at lower cup levels? I dropped to 1100, and it was garbage.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've spent most of my TH9 time with farming village at 2600 cups. The bonus alone has kept my lab and builders fully employed. There certainly are players who swear by 1000 cups for farming, also.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I just started playing rival kingdoms yesterday. Our coc clan started a clan on that game. It's confusing as hell but now that I've been playing a day it's grown on me and I'm hooked

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
started a few days ago....mildly entertaining.....seems like one of those games that will hold my interest for about a week....got a team/clan/group...whatever they call it there?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My son started playing this on my tablet, I started messing around with it and got hooked and took it over, lol. Just sent a request to join, djhero500. Haven't been playing long, any advice on layouts and upgrading are welcome.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Started playing yesterday and read most of the COChq website. Set up my village for farming to protect my resources. Next steps will be to rebuild clan castle and research. I am currently farming until I have enough resources to build, and then use all I can. At that point I don't mind if I get raided since it's a free shield. Any advice on layouts or strategy are welcome!
Have taken the advice to build everything up to max level before upgrading the town hall. Currently at level 3. Will do as much research and storage upgrades as possible before going to TH4.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

Started playing yesterday and read most of the COChq website. Set up my village for farming to protect my resources. Next steps will be to rebuild clan castle and research. I am currently farming until I have enough resources to build, and then use all I can. At that point I don't mind if I get raided since it's a free shield. Any advice on layouts or strategy are welcome!
Have taken the advice to build everything up to max level before upgrading the town hall. Currently at level 3. Will do as much research and storage upgrades as possible before going to TH4.
You're at the stage where thigns move really fast! Raid, raid, raid is my advice. You can get loot so fast at that level. WALLS are your friend! And mortars!

Once you hit TH6, join the BOTL clan! Won't be long. But yeah, if you wait and upgrade everything to the max (especially the units in your lab) and fill your storage units before you hit the new level, you'll do great.

I have been at TH7 for months now. Still have about 2-3 weeks to go, just finishing up some walls and lab upgrades. It is worth waiting.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Requested a join from Forty and he was nice enough to let a noob in. Don't know how most of this stuff works for now so feel free to kick me if I am somehow hurting the clan. I won't be offended!