What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about iOS but Android users grab an app called Google Opinion Rewards, it randomly sends you surveys to answer and gives you Google play credits which can be used for pretty much anything in the store including in game purchases.
Been doing it for approx 2 years now and have made over $100.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I hope to be level 3 by the end of today. My name is TJ, I'll be requesting sometime.

The time to open the chests is brutal. It really limits the pace of the game. I don't spend money on games so this could take a while to catch up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope to be level 3 by the end of today. My name is TJ, I'll be requesting sometime.

The time to open the chests is brutal. It really limits the pace of the game. I don't spend money on games so this could take a while to catch up.
Donate troops to get coin and xp, be sure to request them to help us out the same

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0

Join now! Maybe we can help you out a bit upgrading some troops.
I know what you mean about the chests but they haven't seemed to slow me down. I never spend cash in games but I've been able to keep battling and unlock the free chests whenever they are available. Once you have a decent mix of troops you can play around with the attack strategy and keep upgrading. Then I just keep battling to get more trophies

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Join now! Maybe we can help you out a bit upgrading some troops.
I know what you mean about the chests but they haven't seemed to slow me down. I never spend cash in games but I've been able to keep battling and unlock the free chests whenever they are available. Once you have a decent mix of troops you can play around with the attack strategy and keep upgrading. Then I just keep battling to get more trophies
Maybe I'm missing something. All my chest slots are full and I opened free chest already (I think I have 10 hours or so until I can start working on it again). Battling does not give rewards, just practice. Maybe I play games too fast... :) no one has ever told me I have an addictive personality...haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started this tactic last night in Royale and switched from the tombstone to the barb hut. So far it's been very effective

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk