What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
+1 ....I'll be over tonight. Been pretty fortunate with a decent clan up to this point, but I do like the idea of a BOTL clan.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been playing for a few months now. I'm in a pretty good clan. I'm at 1600+ trophies in gold 2 Level 53

BTW if any of you guys wanna join my clan you are welcome to. Its called Fortified Droid. If you want to join just find it and asking for Jables and put BOTL. Ill accept you.

Last edited:

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
bumping for the botl clan. i think we have about 11 people in it right now, all are welcomed to join

dsb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to play but haven't in a while. I could be convinced to re-ante for a BOTL clan.

* twists own arm *

OK OK!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thinking about bailing on CoC. Bored to tears. Samurai has been much more entertaining. Fighting for loot makes all the difference. That and having 3 builders to keep work going on variety of projects at once. You get to the point in CoC where both builders are working on 2-3 day projects and it just sort of stalls the entertainment value.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Thinking about bailing on CoC. Bored to tears. Samurai has been much more entertaining. Fighting for loot makes all the difference. That and having 3 builders to keep work going on variety of projects at once. You get to the point in CoC where both builders are working on 2-3 day projects and it just sort of stalls the entertainment value.
Man, I'm the total opposite. SS just seems like a cheap knockoff of CoC to me. The upgrades take just as long where I'm at & every single time I log out, I get 3 starred & robbed.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Man, I'm the total opposite. SS just seems like a cheap knockoff of CoC to me. The upgrades take just as long where I'm at & every single time I log out, I get 3 starred & robbed.
I have been getting wrecked on SS lately every time I log off.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I have been playing for a few weeks now, and in am determined to NOT pay any money!!

Quick question....How can you see how many warriors you have? I know it will tell you when you go to battle, and then you can hit "end battle" , but that seems ridiculous.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have been playing for a few weeks now, and in am determined to NOT pay any money!!

Quick question....How can you see how many warriors you have? I know it will tell you when you go to battle, and then you can hit "end battle" , but that seems ridiculous.

If you click on the camp and hit info it will tell you.