What's new

Clash of Clans

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
So what do you all think about the new clan wars? should we keep doing them or do you guys not like them?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I like 'em. Just not every day. I feel like Butters...."too much pressure"....lol...kidding - but I do feel that I'm delaying defense improvements because I don't want a cannon or tower out of commission during a war when I feel some sense of responsibility to the clan to keep my defense at 100%. I think that they're fun, however - and the payoff has been decent...when we win, anyway :)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
So what do you all think about the new clan wars? should we keep doing them or do you guys not like them?
I really wish we could do 15 on 15 instead of 20 on 20, cause it seems we're much more evenly matched with 15 on 15. I like the wars though. I'm ready to start another one anytime.

I like 'em. Just not every day. I feel like Butters...."too much pressure"....lol...kidding - but I do feel that I'm delaying defense improvements because I don't want a cannon or tower out of commission during a war when I feel some sense of responsibility to the clan to keep my defense at 100%. I think that they're fun, however - and the payoff has been decent...when we win, anyway :)
You can still upgrade durning war. Whatever you're upgrading will be fully functional (at its current level) if any war opponent attacks you.