What's new

Clash of Clans

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
when is the current war over. i have finally gotten enough trophys and would like to join the botl clan
go ahead and request to join now, we are at war again but since we know you are not a spy its not an issue joining. Like spanks said, we are currently in a prep day of war so you wouldn't be in this one, but you're still welcome to join.

We have had issues with spies joining during wars in the past so if we are at war and don't recognize a person from botl we generally will reject the request. And for some reason we seem to get almost all of the requests to join during wars, so I apologize to anyone if we denied the request to join. Like Dave said, just let us know who you are and it shouldn't be an issue regardless of when you want to join.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
We all started with nothing. This thread is over a year old. We welcome all active participants - don't worry about the wars. If you've enough trophies, you're in - and the opponent will always have a no. 20, also. The last couple wars found us a bit over matched, but odds will average out. I learned a lot from my early war miscues and by watching the others' replays.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah, well I'm not very familiar with the PvP side of the game, I've just been building and defending mainly. Call me weird, but I really like playing defense. Nothing better than logging in and seeing 4 or 5 attacks repelled and lots of trophies :)

Against higher levels though I was thinking that I would be an easy target in the war and cost the guild points or something. If there's no downside to me joining I'll re-up.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Derek, I've always been the same way with many games -- strong D, try to attack sure wins....Took me quite a while to adjust to CoC. I find Defense is overrated until you've gotten up there a ways. Pour your resources into strengthening your troops, increasing your camp sizes, etc. Read up a little on attacking strategies and army composition and just get out there and start attacking. Work through the campaigns while you're under a shield. Save up gems for third builder, if you don't have one already. There's no better use for the gems.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Tried to visit you guys tonight. Someone kicked me out before I got to say hi.

Mike
Sorry mike, don't know why you were kicked, your welcome to visit anytime

We're at war so maybe stroka thought you were a spy

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If anyone is looking for another CoC like game to play, Titan Empires was just released at the beginning of the month and I have been having a pretty good time with it so far. Good change of pace and some extra features I really like...just in case anyone needs yet another thing to take up time. Game tag is SplaTt, throw me a message if you decide to play