What's new

Clash of Clans

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
What do you mean you rushed them
I should have upgraded all my buildings to the max in relation to the town hall I had at the time. I kept upgrading the town hall to unlock more stuff. It just slowed down my progress is all. Plus, when I go to attack another player that has a lower town hall I can't get as much loot. Also, when a dude with a lower town hall than me attacks he gets a ton of loot. I've found most of the time their shit is upgraded higher than mine and they kick my ass. Lol. I've just been staying low on trophies and put my TH out in the open to maximize my shield so I can upgrade my defenses and troops.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The only advantages of joining a clan are the clan wars, clan chat and having a group of people that can see your layout (traps and all) and can offer suggestions for improving your game. Leaving your Town Hall out side of your walls gives you free money without having to work too hard. I'm in the troop who believe in maxing out everything before upgrading your TH. Seems like it takes forever but in the end it's a lot faster and cheaper in the long run.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Walls get expensive as shit. I don't give em as much priority as most of the other things. Just upgrade em here and there when I got gold to waste
your telling me... I have all LVL8 walls.. the black ones. To upgrade to LVL 9 they are 1Million each.. lol
Took me 5 weeks to upgrade all 225 pieces to lvl 8... And that is all i spend money on the entire time.. and i was 10 times a day...