What's new

Coffee Roasting

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Looking forward to my 2nd batch of roasting this weekend! The first was a little lighter than I'd prefer but the flavor was great. A lot nuttier and more nuanced than the stuff I've purchased in the past. This go round I'll go a little further past first crack and maybe fine grind it for use in the GF's espresso machine vs the Aero/french press I've been using.

Question for those who have used the air poppers, does the plastic cover eventually just melt off? I remember during the first batches how incredibly hot it got and can't imagine it lasting too long

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Question for those who have used the air poppers, does the plastic cover eventually just melt off? I remember during the first batches how incredibly hot it got and can't imagine it lasting too long
I have melted it some just doing popcorn, I don't use it for coffee, so I would imagine that at some point you will melt it. Or I just had a cheap popper.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Who is Chuck Morgan? Please step forward. He was so kind as to read my post here and send me some of his own roast to try out! And he said there was extra space, so naturally.....View attachment 76599thank you Chuck, I'm going to brew a cup right after dinner.
Find out where the package originated from and we can assist you in finding this person
!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Who is Chuck Morgan? Please step forward. He was so kind as to read my post here and send me some of his own roast to try out! And he said there was extra space, so naturally.....View attachment 76599thank you Chuck, I'm going to brew a cup right after dinner.
When you asked for some samples to try I just had to oblige. Pretty much read you post and went upstairs and roasted the beans. That's how easy it it. Let me know what you think, I tried to roast them on the lighter side for you. Also had to throw in a few sticks because what goes better with coffee than a cigar. Enjoy!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Who is Chuck Morgan? Please step forward. He was so kind as to read my post here and send me some of his own roast to try out! And he said there was extra space, so naturally.....
When you asked for some samples to try I just had to oblige. Pretty much read you post and went upstairs and roasted the beans. That's how easy it it. Let me know what you think, I tried to roast them on the lighter side for you. Also had to throw in a few sticks because what goes better with coffee than a cigar. Enjoy!
well it totally made my day brother, thank you. I'm going to have to keep my eye on you....

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Very nice hit btw bro, good job.