What's new

Collecting addiction

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dran's link didn't work for me maybe this link will work for you if you are not on Tapatalk http://www.botl.org/threads/botl-pre-study-package.53154/

- Yet another great thread to become familiar with (especially if you're interested in Cuban Cigars as an American citizen) is the one entitled Known Risks. One of the main rules here on botl.org is that sources for Cuban Cigars are not permitted for discussion on the forum. Please, don't ask for them, don't ask about them.

Yea we can talk about them all we want but we really can't talk about where we buy them. The link is a good read for any new member.
Thanks for the reminder I read it but forgot. My CRS "CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT" is acting up again.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My plan was to slow down once I reached 4 years worth of smoking stock, and I have more or less managed to stick to that, but I still have a few boxes that I'll purchase when they are available, no matter what. Currently sitting at three 200-ish actual count humidors, an 80 quart cooler, and a 48 quart cooler... The addiction is real.
I'm considering opening a rehab cigar venue for those who can't seem to shake this addiction.....the entry fee is a 5 pak of Premium Cigars....killing 2 birds with one stone where the patient reduces their inventory by how serious their addiction is....the more they offload the better as it goes to a worthy cause for the Troops.....winning!!!

Last edited:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the reminder I read it but forgot. My CRS "CAN'T REMEMBER SHIT" is acting up again.
Mine has gotten so bad I have to write memos and stickies to myself about what I am supposed to remember...getting older is more than a challenge and it's the second or third thing to go....I can't remember what those are right now.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well its official I have CAD. (Cigar Acquisition Disorder) I have surpassed my small 50 humi plus two small tupperdores and now I'm starting on a old pelican case I have with some boxes i have coming. Unfortunately my wife saw the box i got today and asked "how many cigars do you need". I didn't reply because she doesn't know about the two boxes that are coming tomorrow. That's like asking a gun owner how many bullets do you need.

Recieved today.
Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Poderoso (Torpedo)
FREE - Visol Artemis Triple Torch Lighter Gunmetal
Colibri Quasar Cutter Charcoal
Coming tomorrow;
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero #600 Maduro
Arturo Fuente 'Xtremely Rare' Sampler
Arturo Fuente 'Variety' Sampler

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
It’s inevitable... the matrix has you.

It’s awesome when you can be honest with your wife... but it’s also kinda fun sneaking stuff around/under her nose she comes down to look at the humidors and says something to the effect, “was this one always this full?”

“Babe, are you nuts? I haven’t bought cigars in months”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The secret to dealing with the wife is to only show her the receipts for the cheap cigars. You can have a full humidor if, as far as she knows, you only buy $2 cigars.