What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2021

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I was half joking after I missed that week, when I said I was going to start taking underdogs for high points in order to catch up…. When I looked at the standings last week I realized I actually needed to do that if I was going to have a chance…. Baylor was supposed to be my 10 point pick, lol

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@Boudie won yesterday with 38 points.

Big thanks to @Rdelia for putting 9 points on Ohio St. and trying to give the rest of us a chance!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

@Rdelia is in 1st overall with 516 points.

The app is showing their will be picks next week, although I believe there are only 9 games(conference champs. and makeup games) next week, so we will have to wait and see what happens.
If there are picks, @Boudie is only 4 points behind @Rdelia, so Al might still have a chance.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Deal is they want two SEC teams in the top four if at all possible for the money. If Bama loses do they take them out when Ohio State is out of the picture with two loses? If Bama wins both Bama and Georgia are in, I think Oklahoma St. gets screwed no mater what unless their is some kind of ass kicking.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah, this is turning into a photo finish!! Good luck everyone. I’ll be in the parking lot in Atlanta cheering on the dawgs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@multi-useless @Boudie @Rdelia Two games down and 8 more to go today.

The Georgia/Bama might be the biggest game this year. Super excited to watch! GO DAWGS!!!

@multi-useless Did you get today's picks done? There's still time!

@Rdelia Thank you for missing the WKU/UTSA pick last night. That was very kind of you.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Anyways, we're finally at the end! Good luck today fellas!

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Congratulations @Boudie!!!!!!! You win the overall with 547 points.
Please bestow your address upon us.
Remember @Rdelia and @multi-useless we are sending Al 5 sticks each.
Please get your packages out ASAP.

That was a lot of fun guys!
Thank you so much for joining me this year.
Hopefully everyone will be back to do it all again next year.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Congratulations! Man, that was painful. My bulldogs lost and it caused me to lose the pick em’. Great time guys! Definitely will be ready to go again next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well that was weird

Oh, and by the way if everyone remembers at the beginning of this contest I reserved my right to assign my winnings as I see fit. Does anyone remember that? I'm sure there is a post where we had that discussion.

Keeping with the weirdness I will ask that my wishes be followed. In order to relieve the horrible pain you are feeling by losing to someone that knows absolutely nothing about college football I will require a suicide bomb. Just a minute as I pull your names out of my gumbo pot...............................

And the rotation is @highsierrasmokin' will bomb @multi-useless @multi-useless will bomb @Rdelia and @Rdelia will bomb @highsierrasmokin'

I will simply bask in the glory of kicking your collective asses in the inaugural 2021 College Football Pick Em Contest

One more requirement when you PM your addies to each other I wish to receive a copy of the PM so that I may participate in the suicide bomb in some small manner..

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Well that was weird

Oh, and by the way if everyone remembers at the beginning of this contest I reserved my right to assign my winnings as I see fit. Does anyone remember that? I'm sure there is a post where we had that discussion.

Keeping with the weirdness I will ask that my wishes be followed. In order to relieve the horrible pain you are feeling by losing to someone that knows absolutely nothing about college football I will require a suicide bomb. Just a minute as I pull your names out of my gumbo pot...............................

And the rotation is @highsierrasmokin' will bomb @multi-useless @multi-useless will bomb @Rdelia and @Rdelia will bomb @highsierrasmokin'

I will simply bask in the glory of kicking your collective asses in the inaugural 2021 College Football Pick Em Contest

One more requirement when you PM your addies to each other I wish to receive a copy of the PM so that I may participate in the suicide bomb in some small manner..
What?!?! I'm calling BULLSHIT on this!
Do you still smoke cigars???
You don't want anybody to have your address???
Come on man!