What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2021

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Boudie for president! That is so generous of you, sir! You are a reminder that great people are around us even if it doesn’t look like it sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Rdelia you have me confused with someone else. The contest was a lot of fun and I'd like to make sure you guys do not labor in the agony of da feet for too long. If you hadn't of been such a Georgia fan I wouldn't have picked Bama, kind of threw a Hail Mary there knowing it was the only way I had a chance, that and not reminding you that there where two games on Friday so I feel bad about how I won. To try and atone for my sins I offer the Suicide Firing Squad Bomb...... oh and I offer Titties!! We normally run out of them early down here so I need to make a trip tomorrow and round some up. I may have to find a case of them, there are a lot of brothers that deserve them.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@Rdelia you have me confused with someone else. The contest was a lot of fun and I'd like to make sure you guys do not labor in the agony of da feet for too long. If you hadn't of been such a Georgia fan I wouldn't have picked Bama, kind of threw a Hail Mary there knowing it was the only way I had a chance, that and not reminding you that there where two games on Friday so I feel bad about how I won. To try and atone for my sins I offer the Suicide Firing Squad Bomb...... oh and I offer Titties!! We normally run out of them early down here so I need to make a trip tomorrow and round some up. I may have to find a case of them, there are a lot of brothers that deserve them.
Hahaha! I knew you guys would use that on me since I was a GA fan. I realized before the game that if Georgia lost I’d lose a bunch of bets I have made with buddies, the pick em’, and my pride! I lost everything!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If the addresses are in the group pm that will be great. I just want to send along a little joy to thank you all for your participation. We can give it a few days and if needed rearrange the bomb

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wear the crown, I make the rules. Now take your medicine like the grown man you are and no more griping. Maybe next time you won't forget to make your picks!

View attachment 167112
Since Dran has been snooping, and the law clearly states that any uninvolved snoopers are automatically entered into the next years pick 'em, I would formally like to say....

Welcome to the 2022 Colleg Football Pick 'Em @Dran!!!
I'm super exited to have a 5th participant now!

Now we need to put some pressure on @BloodWood to join us.