What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2021

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's always helpful to find out after the games start that some of the games are not true home games.:mad::mad::mad: Notre Dame/Wisconsin at Soldier Field...T A&M/Arkansas in Arlington?!?! WTF?!?! Bullshit! I would have changed those picks if I would have known. I'm done throwing a fit now.:LOL:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
It's always helpful to find out after the games start that some of the games are not true home games.:mad::mad::mad: Notre Dame/Wisconsin at Soldier Field...T A&M/Arkansas in Arlington?!?! WTF?!?! Bullshit! I would have changed those picks if I would have known. I'm done throwing a fit now.:LOL:
Yeah, I had Wisconsin too….

Seems like last week we were able to see who picked who once each game started, and for how many points - any idea why no insight this week?

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah, I had Wisconsin too….

Seems like last week we were able to see who picked who once each game started, and for how many points - any idea why no insight this week?
you can only see the games that are live. If a game hasn't started it hides those games. And there was the "group results" and "group picks" options, which the group picks was not available yesterday.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
you can only see the games that are live. If a game hasn't started it hides those games. And there was the "group results" and "group picks" options, which the group picks was not available yesterday.
Just now getting a chance to post, but yeah, I found it - funny how me winning the week came down to USC losing - if they’d won, like we all predicted, you guys all would have all beat me by 1 point

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That USC game was bullshit! This season makes no sense so far. I was just making my picks for this weekend and it is yet another bunch of really difficult picks. I don't remember having this much trouble the past few years, but that's what makes it fun.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@multi-useless I just clicked the group picks button and it looks like you didn't get those two early game picks done in time. It shows no picks made for those games.:confused:
I finished after my post but just checked while on the phone and it’s showing that I didn’t save any of them - is that what you’re seeing too? If so any idea how to save them once I get a chance to get back to it?

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I finished after my post but just checked while on the phone and it’s showing that I didn’t save any of them - is that what you’re seeing too? If so any idea how to save them once I get a chance to get back to it?
You missed the Wake Forest game too. You should still be able to go on and pick the rest of the games that haven't started yet.