What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2022

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll bet there where some butt puckers this weekend. Tennesse being embarassed, Baylor losing on a frantic last second field goal, UMass athletes getting shot with a cannon.

Go Tigers

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The final Saturday is upon us fellas!
@Dran @BloodWood @Rdelia @Capn_Jackson good luck tomorrow!
The winner shall be revealed tomorrow night, but who will it be.....

PS....any quitters who do not make their picks will be disqualified from any random shenanigans that may happen, so please everyone make your picks.;)(y)(y)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Congratulations, Matt!!! You absolutely killed it this year! Sorry to all that I haven’t been as active with the trash talk and all. I have had a crazy last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Okeedokee, first things first...
Congrats to @Dran and @Rdelia for placing first this week with 38 points. How the hell did Russell do that after missing 4 picks....I have no idea!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I won the overall with 520 points, Russell in 2nd with 472, Jackson in 3rd with 468, Joe in 4th with 453 and Brad in 5th place with 437.
Well done fellas!!!

So I've decided to @Boudie-fy my winnings.....Yep, @Boudie-fying the winnings would make me happy as a maggot in a dumpster full of rotting meat!
I'm going to give each of you a fellow player to send your 10 cigars to. Here's the list....

@Capn_Jackson send your 10 to @Dran

@Dran send your 10 to @BloodWood

@BloodWood send your 10 to @Rdelia

@Rdelia send your 10 to @Capn_Jackson

I have all the addy's if anyone needs them.
Please get these out asap fellas and let me know if someone is lagging on sending their smokes, so we can rough 'em up a bit!

Thank you all SO MUCH for playing this year, that was absolute hell at times but also very fun and we made it to the end!
I hope we can do this again next year. Thanks again fellas!!!:D(y)(y)

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Congratulations, Matt!!! You absolutely killed it this year! Sorry to all that I haven’t been as active with the trash talk and all. I have had a crazy last few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! No worries, it was great having you again this year.
...and it's not like you almost got your eye poked out or anything!:LOL::oops::eek:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Congrats to @Dran and @Rdelia for placing first this week with 38 points. How the hell did Russell do that after missing 4 picks....I have no idea!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I won the overall with 520 points, Russell in 2nd with 472, Jackson in 3rd with 468, Joe in 4th with 453 and Brad in 5th place with 437.
Well done fellas!!!

So I've decided to @Boudie-fy my winnings.....Yep, @Boudie-fying the winnings would make me happy as a maggot in a dumpster full of rotting meat!
I'm going to give each of you a fellow player to send your 10 cigars to. Here's the list....

Please get these out asap fellas and let me know if someone is lagging on sending their smokes, so we can rough 'em up a bit!

Thank you all SO MUCH for playing this year, that was absolute hell at times but also very fun and we made it to the end!

The magnanimous one has spoken.
Very kind and ingenious of you, Matt. (y)

Question: Is my apology letter sent to you or Russell?

10 smokes
Plus:
$20 Arby's certificate
1 oz. bar of .999 pure rhodium
An apology letter explaining why you suck at college picks

I'm especially keen on the letter idea since I'm already halfway done with mine.

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0

Well done fellas!!!

Edit: Please post tracking numbers when you get them, thanks!