What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2022

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Okeedokee, first things first...
Congrats to @Dran and @Rdelia for placing first this week with 38 points. How the hell did Russell do that after missing 4 picks....I have no idea!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I won the overall with 520 points, Russell in 2nd with 472, Jackson in 3rd with 468, Joe in 4th with 453 and Brad in 5th place with 437.
Well done fellas!!!

So I've decided to @Boudie-fy my winnings.....Yep, @Boudie-fying the winnings would make me happy as a maggot in a dumpster full of rotting meat!
I'm going to give each of you a fellow player to send your 10 cigars to. Here's the list....

@Capn_Jackson send your 10 to @Dran

@Dran send your 10 to @BloodWood

@BloodWood send your 10 to @Rdelia

@Rdelia send your 10 to @Capn_Jackson

I have all the addy's if anyone needs them.
Please get these out asap fellas and let me know if someone is lagging on sending their smokes, so we can rough 'em up a bit!

Thank you all SO MUCH for playing this year, that was absolute hell at times but also very fun and we made it to the end!
I hope we can do this again next year. Thanks again fellas!!!:D(y)(y)
@Rdelia @Capn_Jackson you guys copy? Come back!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@BloodWood what a fantastic lineup of cigars! Some that I love and some that I can’t wait to try. The lighter was a great touch as well. I have been looking for another pocket lighter so that came in clutch. Cheers brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Thanks brother! Sorry, been in an odd headspace, surprised my picks got made the second half of the season.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
All good, man. The Holidays are always such a brain drain. Don’t get me wrong, it’s my favorite time of the year, but mentally... chaotic. Enjoy them smokes!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
This landed over the weekend.
Had to haul out the calculator and make an accurate count. Pretty sure there's more than 10 sticks here.
Some very very nice smokes in the bunch.
Thank you, @Dran.

View attachment 178134
Someone was a shitbag and took two months to get the shipment off.... Sorry you had to pay the toll for his fuckery!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk