What's new

Conceal Carry Handguns

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Interesting. I traded my PPS in 9 for an XDS in 45. Found the PPS a hair too thin to shoot well. (Though I guess thin is the point). It does have a sweet trigger!
I wish I had known better when I got my Shield. I consider trading it daily for a PPS. Just not really worth the effort or money at this point.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Last Saturday I took my CC class and now have to contact the Sheriffs Dept for background check and then issue of license. I own several guns but wanted something easily concealed. I picked up a Ruger LCP LM .380 a couple of weeks ago for that purpose. Took it to the range Friday to start breaking it in and get used to it and put 150 rounds through it without a hiccup. Picked up a box of Hornady Critical Defense ammo and will see how it cycles and shoots on my next range trip, hopefully this coming Friday. I may decide to investigate larger caliber down the road if I feel underpowered while getting used to carrying. My wife loved the size of the LCP so eventually she may take it over. So far I like it for what it is.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
My wife decided she liked the lcp..

Best solution for keeping her from stealing mine... Was to buy her one of her own in pink...

She had already stolen one of my m4's and made me hang pink furniture on it.. And stole my glock 19... She wasn't getting my lcp too lol...