What's new

Conceal Carry Handguns

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Silly Canada not letting me conceal carry :(
Can't help you with that one, brother. I know a few people up there who do it regardless, but they make it hard for just about everyone to own any firearms legally. Have to join a gun club, only transport to and from the club, etc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly Canada not letting me conceal carry :(
Can't help you with that one, brother. I know a few people up there who do it regardless, but they make it hard for just about everyone to own any firearms legally. Have to join a gun club, only transport to and from the club, etc.
Yeah tell me about it, I have all my licenses and have lots of firmarms experience but the red tape involved with handguns is nuts.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Two things accomplished this week....

1. Renewed my CCW
2. Bought a buddies Springfield XD .40 Extreme Duty - $400 w/ 200 rounds, two holsters

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is what my everyday carry looks like. Easily concealed with a shirt that isn't skin tight (and I mean exactly that. Even slim fit shirts hide it).
Is that the "high-ride" version or standard? I ordered nearly the same thing. RHS, extra-tuck, but solid kydex loop and standard ride ht.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
This is what my everyday carry looks like. Easily concealed with a shirt that isn't skin tight (and I mean exactly that. Even slim fit shirts hide it).
http://25.media.tumblr.com/fff3bffc1121af988a2b9d41923b5076/tumblr_mu7f7onWCr1r88wgno1_1280.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Is that the "high-ride" version or standard? I ordered nearly the same thing. RHS, extra-tuck, but solid kydex loop and standard ride ht.[/QUOTE]

The soft loops are only standard height. I ditched them because A) they print more than anything else on your gear, and B) I wanted the high-ride.

I went with split loop high-ride, and am infinitely happier. Though I bought mine before he offered the extra-tuck, so I will be adding a foam wedge to mine soon.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two carry rigs. My normal is a Kimber CDP Pro .45 ACP in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II holster with a backup mag on my left side. The 1911/Sparks VMII combo is outstanding - at least on most men, the 1911 is thin enough to disappear under a t-shirt. My other rig is a CZ P-01 in a Concealment Solutions IWB holster. This is a great handgun, but it's not as thin and concealable as my .45. I carry this when I'm in more crowded locations, normally.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I swear by my Bodyguard .380

Fits nice in a pocket holster or leather belt holster and will get the job done with Critical Defense rounds.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I just bought a Ruger SR9c. 3 day waiting period in Florida. I will pick it up on Tuesday, I also am doing the Fasttrack CCW in Florida. I know they say it could take up to 90 days to get the permit, anyone know if it really does take that long? Anyone have any thoughts on the Ruger? Good, bad or indifferent. This was an impulse buy just because it was the best feeling pistol I have ever held.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
The feel to you really is the most important part. None of the major companies are putting out crap. If you find the one you like and will practice with, you're golden!
Oh, and you're not alone on liking the feel of that SR9c... seems to be a common theme with a LOT of people! 👍😆

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I just bought a Ruger SR9c. 3 day waiting period in Florida. I will pick it up on Tuesday, I also am doing the Fasttrack CCW in Florida. I know they say it could take up to 90 days to get the permit, anyone know if it really does take that long? Anyone have any thoughts on the Ruger? Good, bad or indifferent. This was an impulse buy just because it was the best feeling pistol I have ever held.
I like the sr9 both full and compact. The trigger takes some getting used to. It's a bit heavy. The grip angle is great and the shot very well. Practice is important so that you are able to execute under stress. I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0