What's new

Conceal Carry Handguns

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dose this count as a canceled carry? View attachment 42127
If you can carry it sure. Good luck drawing it through lol.
Don't need luck brother if I hit yo ass in the big toe it'll rip your leg off game over. 😎
Fair enough going to start calling you dirty nizzle. Hehe
I grew up in Detroit brother those pea shooter's only make the aggressor angry I been shot with a .380 half inch away from my heart I don't play games anymore not a very good picture. also been stabbed.
uploadfromtaptalk1401565241282.jpg
And Michigan is a open carry state so go big or go home I guarantee you see that canon on my hip you will move along.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I currently carry a Kahr CW40. Great shooting little weapon. I use a Bianchi Black Widow holster. Super comfortable and easy to conceal. the rig is affordable as well. The gun shoots great, very accurate as long as you train with it. I had a slight issue with feeding and sent it back to Kahr. The reworked the feed ramp and rebuilt 3 mags for me. Want to start carrying my full size 1911 but I'm waiting to get a custom rig from 5 shot leather.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
@MoldMan - It is a S&W 460 XVR. Stupid fun to shoot. Check people out shooting it on YouTube.
I've been out of this too long. I thought it looked like a smith but on a small screen I couldn't be sure. That's why I went with Dan Wesson first. Couldn't tell if the muzzle nut in front of the break or not. I can only imagine. Nothing like touching fire to a full power load on a .44 mag or larger.