What's new

Conceal Carry Handguns

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I alternate between carrying my XDS in .45, or my S&W M&P 9c. The Springfield is in a whitehat holster, the M&P in a crossbreed. The whitehat is combat cut and gets real uncomfortable after 5hours or so. The crossbreed I can sleep in. It's not combat cut.
beautiful man....love the leather...cant beat it...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
It's one of the better out-of-the-box striker triggers IMO. PPQ is easily #1. After that, depending on the specific sample... VP9 and the 320 can go back and forth.

I still wouldn't buy one. YMMV.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Most important reason: you're buying a Sig - a company whose QC has been a joke for a number of years now.
It hasn't been out very long. Even samples that are running strong now could be showing Lemon status soon.
There are a number of guns in the price range that would serve the same roles, and do just as well - if not better - that are proven, quality firearms.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Most important reason: you're buying a Sig - a company whose QC has been a joke for a number of years now.
It hasn't been out very long. Even samples that are running strong now could be showing Lemon status soon.
There are a number of guns in the price range that would serve the same roles, and do just as well - if not better - that are proven, quality firearms.
makes sense

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Never buy first generation of anything mechanical these days. Too many companies use the consumer as the beta tester.
On a slightly different note - a few years ago we needed to put a large upgrade into place and hired the vendor to do it for us (since we didn't ahve the necessary tech skills for that particular system). It didn't go well and they kept trying different things and putting fixes into place during the process. So I (kinda) yelled at them saying that they needed to remember that we're their customer and not their QA team.

So, yeah, I totally agree with what you said!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I alternate between a
S&W model 19 (it's my Sunday gun)
XDm .45 3.8"
Glock 19
Springfield XDS .45
Beretta Nano
S&W BG
Looking to replace that BG with the Glock .380 before it starts getting warm. During the summer, I pretty much almost always carry the BG or Nano because I'm in shorts and a tshirt. All holsters Crossbreed, except for a kangaroo carry (it works perfect for me with a jacket), and a sticky holster for the BG

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's one of the better out-of-the-box striker triggers IMO. PPQ is easily #1. After that, depending on the specific sample... VP9 and the 320 can go back and forth.

I still wouldn't buy one. YMMV.
I've owned a number of Glocks, Springfields and Sigs. Currently my EDC is a XDs .45, however, I break out the VP9 every once in awhile. That being said, in my experience, the VP9 has one of the best out of box triggers. Very crisp reset. It was a dream to shoot right out of the box. Now, I have no experience with the PPQ, but I assume they are very similar.

With that being said, I would stay away from the Sig polymer guns. I think you would be better served with a Glock or Springfield for the price point. This is just my opinion.