What's new

Couple restores I did tonight.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I haven't crossed the line into pipes. Dabbled in them years ago but never looked into how to properly smoke one, just had one with some walgreens pipe tobacco I'd puff on every once in a while.

Threads like this really start to pique my interest. Saw a restoration thread either on here or another forum a few months ago that had me thinking about buying one to play with. I need to avoid these altogether, have too many hobbies and such little precious free time as is.

Guess what I'm trying to say is....

Looks great dude!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dave, that comoy came out sexy, well done!

(couldn't think about the other one without the "gumby" theme song going through my head, though...)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
That poker looks fucking awesome. Do you know if anyone still makes models like that?
Agreed, that poker looks killer. I have been eyeballing some finish your own pipe kits that are basically a pre-drilled block of briar with a stem attached. For around $30 you get something that looks similar, you just add some time and tools to shape and finish the pipe.

Once again Grrrr, you have done some quality refurbishing! Keep it up!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
That poker looks fucking awesome. Do you know if anyone still makes models like that?
Agreed, that poker looks killer. I have been eyeballing some finish your own pipe kits that are basically a pre-drilled block of briar with a stem attached. For around $30 you get something that looks similar, you just add some time and tools to shape and finish the pipe.

Stay away from the CBid predrilled ones. They are CRAP. My local shop has some Nording pre drilled blocks. I can check on the prices if u like.

Thank you. I got a 32 pipe lot and some really nice pipes in it.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Stay away from the CBid predrilled ones. They are CRAP. My local shop has some Nording pre drilled blocks. I can check on the prices if u like.

Thank you. I got a 32 pipe lot and some really nice pipes in it.
Yeah, I would avoid cbid too. The ones I've really been considering are on pimopipecraft.com and have some really purdy stem choices but as the quality goes up, so does the cost.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Couple more.

Brebbia Rolex Vest pipe

Turbo Flo metal pipe

@utahrootbeer I know u dig the metal pipes. I havent smoked either one yet but I really like the Turbo Flo better than the Falcon. I also have a Koolsmoke, but im not sure about it. Its not aluminum, its chrome plated. I do have a Grabow Viking in the mail. I will post up a pic of all my metal when I get them all restored.