What's new

Cuban Cigar Website

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
There is a difference between encouragement and talking down to someone.
I am interested in teaching,and encouraging people to learn so the info they get can benefit them.
As far as "noob"it is not a bad word,just a descriptor.Thanks for your understanding....
Well, I know Tom @Nacho Daddy

And I think his insane amount of knowledge about ccs is something he really really wants to share with people. I also believe he offers this information up so that folks won't get "taken", will be able to determine if a cc they have is a fake or not and to really inject his solid knowledge of this area of cigars into this amazing brotherhood.

I know what it's like to create a post and not have others respond (we all do), and I have had to go back and look (not just what I've said, but) how I've said what I hoped would be well received. In the end, conversations over the Internet are something many folks can pick up right away, but can be (have been) a bit challenging for others. Thankfully all of my posts now read like Shakespeare, or Penthouse forum… So I finally got it locked in :)

I think we need to measure what we say, and some times add an extra layer of "goodness" to ensure people understand our intent....especially if more than one or even a group of people respond to what we say in a way other than we had expected. It's a learning process, and having some amount of self-effacing criticism in this regard, can help everyone who chooses to read what we've taken the time to write.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Thanks Joel,check's in the mail.
And thanks for the kind words,you and I have exchanged messages many times.
I really do want to help folks avoid being cheated,and I have been more than "Into" cigars for many years.
And I would like to see people trying to learn more about this hobby,so I speak up sometimes.
I have asked the Mods here to consider adding the Cuban Cigar Website as a Sticky,it would make life easier for everyone here and be a welcome tool for the members.(noobs included)
And I was a Noob myself,once upon a time,back before the computer days.

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This site suffered a total crash a few weeks back.
Thanks to all the folks whose Herculean efforts pulled this site out of the fire.Their protected server crapped on itself and the whole rebuild was manual,all back up was lost.
If you want to help these guys out, send them a couple of dollars, this is one of the most valuable resources on the internet.

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
in view of all the fakes and concern about fakes, I am giving this a bump.
The clever viewer will add this to his/her favorites......:happy:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0