What's new

Cuban Cigar Website

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm on Firefox 51.0.1 and all is well.
Ah, there you go. I had wondered if it wasn't a browser deal, especially when folks said it was okay but was still slightly messed up for me. Oddly, its only the Bolivar link, all others are fine. Go figure, right? :sorry:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ah, there you go. I had wondered if it wasn't a browser deal, especially when folks said it was okay but was still slightly messed up for me. Oddly, its only the Bolivar link, all others are fine. Go figure, right? :sorry:
My neighbor gave up on Chrome after it was all she said she was going to use, ever. Got sick of calling me for help maybe?

Last edited:

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Try clearing your history (cache) and try again. Chrome may just be calling up the old link without checking the real website for an update.

ETA: I just went there with Chrome and had no issues. Went right to Bolivar.

IronW

Andrew
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
In Chrome, go to "Settings", then click on "Advanced Settings" at the bottom. Click on the "Clear Browsing Data" Button. Clear the "Cached Images and Files" (I think I cleared "Cookies and other site and Plug-In Data" as well)

Should take care of your problem @Ozark Rambler ... that's what I had to do in Chrome on my desktop anyways. I think it was the Cached Images and Files really but I can't say with 100% certainty

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In Chrome, go to "Settings", then click on "Advanced Settings" at the bottom. Click on the "Clear Browsing Data" Button. Clear the "Cached Images and Files" (I think I cleared "Cookies and other site and Plug-In Data" as well)

Should take care of your problem @Ozark Rambler ... that's what I had to do in Chrome on my desktop anyways. I think it was the Cached Images and Files really but I can't say with 100% certainty
That did it. Thanks my man. (y)

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
new and special releases now.and some things to anticipate.
I am waiting for the Hoyo Elegantes.
take a look............:cool:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
new and special releases now.and some things to anticipate.
I am waiting for the Hoyo Elegantes.
take a look............:cool:
You haven't tried one yet? You shouldve asked me bro. I got a nice box with lighter wrappers they are amazing.

Seen some dark wrappers out there that look like the Fuente factory was pumping them out tho. Booty.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
topping for Chuck......He gets all shaky if he cannot see it when he turns on his computer............

and check out the New Upmann Mag 56 and Sir Winston Grand Reserva !!...............

maybe THAT is where all of the Sir Winnies have gone..........

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
topping for Chuck......He gets all shaky if he cannot see it when he turns on his computer............

and check out the New Upmann Mag 56 and Sir Winston Grand Reserva !!...............

maybe THAT is where all of the Sir Winnies have gone..........
Sir Winston's were very available on the isom when I was there this month.