What's new

Cuban Confusion

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Could a get your precious vender list good sir dog general man
My advice..

Get a humidor for your CCs... Sterilite tubs work great. Set it at 63-65% rh.

Dry box if you live in an area that has high humidity at times...

Find vendors and build good relations (Don't pm me asking for vendors plz everyone new does that and i don't respond)

Figure out your palate and you'll find out what marcas you enjoy. Get a variety of sizes too. Im a fan of larger RGs.. some people arent.

Its definitely different and worth trying. And at times, theyre cheaper than most trending NCs.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
It was just odd. First inch was an unbearable metallic taste. Then it stayed at a much lessor rate. Took away that rich taste it normally carries throughout. But even so it was still a descent smoke. Almost nubbed.

Weird. Chocolate, leather, and just a slight wood note have been the consistent flavors from them for me so far. Have not enjoyed the cabinet selection versions as much for some reason..

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This was like super heavy cedar leather twang with citrus overload. Then the dry aluminum taste. But it was kinda odd how it kinda went well with the citrus and leather. And that sweet tobacco on the retro balanced it. Maybe it's the alegra been taking the 12 hour ones for a few days now. Super grear construction though and you just can't beet that toothy feal of a good robust wrapper.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Since the thread is so far off the op I'll suggest that you look at how the cigar was treated prior to your experience. I notice the metallic taste often when cigars are improperly stored but more then likely if you're having sinus problems it's probably the medication.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Super grear construction though and you just can't beet that toothy feal of a good robust wrapper.

rite..............o_O

Last edited: