What's new

Cuban Confusion

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
For the love of God! Please do!

And for a bonus you could stop bs'ing them unless you're gonna hook them up with your miracle vendors.
Stop being lazy and figure it out on your own

Stop expecting handouts

Yuherd

I'm too pro for that shit. I'm parked all day on the course
Too ghetto out there bro stay safe

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You literally have to be the only person on this board who doesn't realize how full of it you are. Stop setting unrealistic expectations for new guys. It's not funny, or impressive, it's simply dishonest.
Jeremy, you haven’t been smoking Cubans long enough to really say anything worthwhile on the subject. Once you’ve done it for almost three whole years and know everything there is to know on the subject like Chuck, then you can give your opinions. ;)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Jeremy, you haven’t been smoking Cubans long enough to really say anything worthwhile on the subject. Once you’ve done it for almost three whole years and know everything there is to know on the subject like Chuck, then you can give your opinions. ;)
Thanks for the support, my #1 fan

Those who say you’re bald and grumpy don’t know your sweet side :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Chuck did out a guy for selling fakes on FB so he's pretty smart.

However, he get banned from pretty much every group so he's pretty dumb.

A fine balance...
Thanks for the support, my #1 fan

Those who say you’re bald and grumpy don’t know your sweet side :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Chuck did out a guy for selling fakes on FB so he's pretty smart.

However, he get banned from pretty much every group so he's pretty dumb.

A fine balance...
Scott is still upset because I trolled his flipper friend.

And getting banned was worth it after I got under the flippers skins... miles took it the worst. I think he sought out counseling for emotional scarring.

Welcome back to BOTL :)

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Scott is still upset because I trolled his flipper friend.

And getting banned was worth it after I got under the flippers skins... miles took it the worst. I think he sought out counseling for emotional scarring.

Welcome back to BOTL :)
No, I’m just upset that you’ve blocked me on Facebook, and now I can’t read your running manifesto on everything.
If I’d have known you were going to get so butthurt, I never would’ve called you out on that whole PP incident. Oh, well. My loss.
Btw, kudos on that Bohn thing.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No, I’m just upset that you’ve blocked me on Facebook, and now I can’t read your running manifesto on everything.
If I’d have known you were going to get so butthurt, I never would’ve called you out on that whole PP incident. Oh, well. My loss.
Btw, kudos on that Bohn thing.
They won’t do anything about it... for some reason they’re protecting it. I posted it on the Aussie site but it got deleted faster than Hillary’s server. I just don’t understand why he’s being protected.