What's new

Cut Preference

Preferred Cut

• Total voters

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What is everyone's favorite cut? I hope this poll thing works. I'm very interested in this as I personally like a punch. Never had a bad experience with little bits in my mouth or anything else.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I use all sorts of cutters. It depends on what I'm smoking.

Scissors - Less than 32 Ring
Punch - Less than 42 Ring
Dbl. G - More than 42 Ring
V-cutter - Torp's & Beli's

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Double blade almost always. Used a punch the other day just for kicks. That was OK, but got to stick with the double blade.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I use a Xikar most often but lately a Palio sometimes. They're double bladed. Every now and then a punch. Don't much care as long as it's a clean cut. I never tried shooting the end off with a gun though. I might have to try it next time I'm at the range. Nah, I'm not that good a shot.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Its normally a game time decision for me. Sometimes i like the V-cut or a punch, other times i like to use my scissors. But if I were to have only one cutter it would be a double blade guillotine.

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Small ring guage I use a punch, everything else it a Palio!!!

I love my Palio:inlove:

I don't think there is another cutter out there that can touch it!!!

Ironman

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Very loaded question. 99% of the time it's my Xikar. I'm kind of a gadget hound though, so I also have a pair of scissors at work for the occaisonal work cigar that work fine (small pair). I also have a SAK (Swiss Army Knive) cutter that works very well, doesn't get much use though. I also just ordered the new Revolucion Scissors from Mark at Cigarmony.com as they look frickin' cool and I just had to have one. I used to absolutely love punches back in the day, but haven't used them in a very long time. I just prefer the wide open cut I get with the other methods. The draw just tends to be better to me. Never used a v-cut, though my neighbor loves his.