What's new

Dark Lord Day 2012

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
This. Scotty, you're going! We should bring a big BOTL banner/flag or something.

Of course, assuming we get tickets.
I have the flag stand that you bring to tailgating. You roll a tire over the base and raise the flag. LEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTS DOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
We met up with Thor and his dad last year. We brought BBQ and traded beer with some wackos from Pennsylvania. Truly a great time.
Thor had my tickets, I sold them to him. I was originally going to go with JD but he had a scheduling conflict, so I sold Thor my tickets and he brought me back 2 bottles of Dark Lord.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Thor had my tickets, I sold them to him. I was originally going to go with JD but he had a scheduling conflict, so I sold Thor my tickets and he brought me back 2 bottles of Dark Lord.
Gotcha!! Well, now that you've had the beer, you can see how important it is to get here and stand in line yourself!!! Hopefully you can guys can make it. We'll bring the food and beer, you bring the sticks..........deal? :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Gotcha!! Well, now that you've had the beer, you can see how important it is to get here and stand in line yourself!!! Hopefully you can guys can make it. We'll bring the food and beer, you bring the sticks..........deal? :stretchgr
Sounds good to me. I see they've got some crazy rules this year, i.e. no coolers, no grills, no furniture. Seems like that could put a damper on the festivities.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Sounds good to me. I see they've got some crazy rules this year, i.e. no coolers, no grills, no furniture. Seems like that could put a damper on the festivities.
Yeah, they had some of the same rules last year. We picked up the food in the morning from the BBQ restaurant and had sternos with us. We can keep the beer cold in insulated backpacks. Really not to worried about the "beer nazi rules"

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
4 is the normal limit. We have seen that fluctuate a bit, but 4 is what they start with

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
That was for 2011 Larry. They haven't announced this year's ticket date, but likely the same weekend as last year (so March 17 this year).

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
That was for 2011 Larry. They haven't announced this year's ticket date, but likely the same weekend as last year (so March 17 this year).
Correct Mike. But even that info seems wrong for last year. Tickets went on sale on the 19th, not the 21st.

http://www.darklordday.com/uncategorized/dld-2012-tips/

Darklord Day 2012 will be on Saturday, April 28th. If you are planning on attending, we have a few suggestions (and some firm rules).

A ticket will be required for entry to Darklord Day. Please do not make travel plans until you have a ticket. Ticket sales will be announced soon.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Wrong!!! Tickets went on sale in March and the event is in April. We were buying tix online while at the Fed 90th event in March.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Last year the tickets went on sale the Saturday before the event which is why I believe the 21st should/could be this years date.
where the f@#k do you get your info? a simple search can lead you to darklordday.com....where you can clearly see when tix went on sale last year.

Last edited:

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
So wait a minute Larry...You didn't cut and paste that information from somewhere? You input the date you guessed tickets would go on sale and bolded it as if it were fact? :scratchhe