What's new

Day 6 : Drew Estate / BOTL Holiday Extravaganza

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had a Romeo y Julieta #2 given to me when my nephew was born back in January. I didn't enjoy it due to the fact that it was more than likely improperly stored. I thought to myself that it's gotta be better that this right? It's a huge industry, and a lot of people enjoy cigars... So they can't be all this bad can they? And down the rabbit hole I went...

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
^^^That tobacco shop (and the mall I think you are referring too) are gone.

Was having my last baby and wanted some cigars to hand out...went into a local B&M and could not believe how cool the people were and how much there was to learn and experience....

Then the OCD kicked in (you mean I get to control the and temp, organize, then reorganize and continually learn more???) and I have been hooked ever since.

For what it's worth, I still have the Macanudo in the glass tube from 7 years ago. Never smoked the one that started it all!

Phil

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A good friend handed me a cigar after a night at a bar. Few of us sat down and talked for hours. It was the chance to sit down and talk that drew me in more than the cigar itself

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
My dad always smoked cigars so I guess I followed his lead. Started out smoking Garcia Vega's because that was what he smoked then I happened to stop into a B&M one day and that changed everything.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My dad always smoked cigars but never anything good. Now I send him bombs in the mail to attempt to move him towards better sticks.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Graduated high school during the cigar boom, didn't last long. The cigars weren't good. A few years ago, my best friend's dog died. We smoked one in Lucky's honor. I was back.

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Quit smoking cigarettes and was looking for a replacement. My sons work was right next to my now local b&m.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
While deployed overseas, I bought some Cuban cigars for my dad. I tried one while still over there and never looked back. Oh, and btw, my dad didn't end up getting any cigars.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Father took me to the shop too smoke one on my birthday (years ago); the rest is history... And I'm not even sure he has had another one since then

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
My grandpa used to smoke a pipe and the smell is something I will always remember from my childhood. It took me a long time to find cigars (I tried cigars once when I was younger without enjoying them), but I'm sure glad that I did last year (I have my X's uncle to thank for that, as he has some nice sticks that he shared with me).