What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Enjoy your visit to Americas finest city
I plan on it, but first I need to have a flight not get cancelled from the snow we're supposed to get in the DC area tonight and tomorrow.
Any good cigar shops/lounges I should check out in San Diego?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'll assume you have a car out there.....My first stop from there would be to Old Town: Racine and Laramie for a great selection of boutiques; then over to Churchill for a drink and a smoke. If you've never spent time in the Gas Lamp district, you can spend a night walking the district and stopping at any of 4-6 ok-to-good spots. If you're up Claremont Mesa way, I'd go to Liberty first and then Excalibur if for some reason Liberty doesn't do it for you. Many others -- it has been a few years since I was going to SD frequently, but I expect those places are all still thriving. San Diego is surprisingly cigar-friendly - compared to a lot of places.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll assume you have a car out there.....My first stop from there would be to Old Town: Racine and Laramie for a great selection of boutiques; then over to Churchill for a drink and a smoke. If you've never spent time in the Gas Lamp district, you can spend a night walking the district and stopping at any of 4-6 ok-to-good spots. If you're up Claremont Mesa way, I'd go to Liberty first and then Excalibur if for some reason Liberty doesn't do it for you. Many others -- it has been a few years since I was going to SD frequently, but I expect those places are all still thriving. San Diego is surprisingly cigar-friendly - compared to a lot of places.
You weren't kidding when you mentioned there are lots. Now I just have to find a new flight. Mine was just cancelled. :inpain:
I really appreciate the suggestions. Thanks!

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yea, I'd skip excalibur but Racine and Laramie and Churchills are great spots to pick up smokes and enjoy a cigar with likeminds.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks to Dave and KGD for the recommendations. I'm at Churchill's enjoying a Room 101 Daruma with Matt Booth, which was a great surprise. I didn't realize he would be here tonight.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm doing a bit of a small something Saturday. If you're in MD (probably southern) you're welcome to come by my house. Might just be me and like Ryan and one of my buddies: might hit the tinderbox first. Bit late notice I know