What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wait!! Hold up, Matt and btubes.....sorry....the herf I was thinking of is not until December 7th.

I'm not sure I can get to a herf this weekend. Holiday encroachments start now.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dc cigar tweet up tix go onsale this weekend @ http://DCCigarTweetup.com the individual spots/bags are cool the vip bus ride on Saturday is a blast and sells out very quickly
@mistaforty Thanks for the info. A few of the pages on the site aren't working and their twitter account hasn't been updated since October. Do you know how much this will be and at what time the tickets will be on sale this weekend? I apologize if I missed this information on their site, but I think it may be on one of the pages which aren't working.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Naw I know they're updating shyt at the last minute. The VIP bus ride tix are 180 and U get sticks from all the vendors in the bags the bus ride to 4 (I think) smoke spots and whatever happens on the bus lol.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Naw I know they're updating shyt at the last minute. The VIP bus ride tix are 180 and U get sticks from all the vendors in the bags the bus ride to 4 (I think) smoke spots and whatever happens on the bus lol.
Sounds good. I picked up tickets for CigarFest and Cigarnival over the past two weeks, so I might as well add another event to my calendar. :)

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I extremely jealous of this forum! Been trying to get something going in stl and all I hear is the crickets chirping lol

Hey everyone,
Wanted to gauge interest in have a BOTL Herf in the DC metro area? The obvious choice for location is the Civil Cigar lounge in DC, but feel free to suggest somewhere else if you think it would better. I spoke with Tak (Goalee1) who works there and his thoughts were to have one sometime in August while congress is out and on one of their slow days
Have you ever got to herf with any members of congress up there? That would be pretty cool.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Have you ever got to herf with any members of congress up there? That would be pretty cool.
nope, I have no idea where the congress folks hang out, i think Taks comment was just about it being busier in general during that time

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have for a fact. One of he places they used to hang out changed with the dc laws. Bull feathers was pretty good for that years ago but when the smoking laws changed it all went away. They also come through shelleys from time to time

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'd be down for a spring time herf as well. A few of us in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown area have meet up a few times, but it would be cool to get together with some more of you guys.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be down for a spring time herf as well. A few of us in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown area have meet up a few times, but it would be cool to get together with some more of you guys.
We have a pretty active meetup group in Northern VA (2-3 times per month), if you'd like to come this way. I know it's a bit of a drive, but it's normally a great time.
http://www.meetup.com/Northern-Virginia-Cigar-Enthusiasts/

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Drapers in Bethesda and in their DC store is known to have a few different folks from the Hill stroll through.

I'm usually down for a meetup, and I know Ryan (Guarantee) and Dave are usually good for it.

When it gets warmer though, unless we want to hitup somewhere inside.