What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I've considered it... I threw out a mini herf once and got no response but it was half hearted and last minute. Main catch at my spot is we only smoke outside so it would be weather permitting ...

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My wife and I are having an Oktoberfest party at the end of September and everyone is welcome to come. Will have beer and definitely will be smoking cigars. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
My wife and I are having an Oktoberfest party at the end of September and everyone is welcome to come. Will have beer and definitely will be smoking cigars. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Party is Saturday night, let me know if anyone wants to come and I will send you the address. Would love to meet some of the local brothers.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Party is Saturday night, let me know if anyone wants to come and I will send you the address. Would love to meet some of the local brothers.
Pm me the address. I still haven't get together with Mistaforty, or Dave

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Guarantee, Please PM me the address, also. I am not sure what our weekend looks like yet, but I'll check -- would love to make it, if poss.

Abe, are you free during the day tomorrow?

Give me a call - I think the wife is working tomorrow morning/afternoon....which means I'll be fishing --- you're more than welcome to join.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Guarantee, Please PM me the address, also. I am not sure what our weekend looks like yet, but I'll check -- would love to make it, if poss.

Abe, are you free during the day tomorrow?

Give me a call - I think the wife is working tomorrow morning/afternoon....which means I'll be fishing --- you're more than welcome to join.
Lol well there it is ...just "Dave" ahahahahahahaha.

Last night:

What's up man I'm 40 you're?
Dave from botl
Oh cool what's your screen name?
Dave
Just....Dave?
Yeah Dave
Oh...I don't remember ever seeing just Dave
Well it's there...

Ahahahahahahaha

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Dave's not here, man! Oh wait...maybe he is

And not just another 'Fake Dave' either

Great night! Major thanks and shout out to Guarantee!

Where's Abe, man?

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Awesome time last night, Thanks 40 , Real Dave, and Nate for coming out to the party. Hope to hang out again soon since we dont really live too far away from each other.

40 hit me with a four pack of my favorite beer and a few four packs of 90 minute which is another favorite.

Dave hit me with a PSD.

Thanks for the beer and cigars, but more than that, Thanks for coming to hang out. This community is full of great people and I was glad to meet a few more members last night!!! And that conversation when 40 met Dave was priceless!!!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just throwing out a suggestion, Pete, Janny and Casper are scheduled to be at the Humidour in Cockeysville next Friday, the 11th. With all the conflicting schedules with the local botls, this may be a possible meet day. G1