What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
At garantees event He Dave and i discussed that maybe I'd fire up the grill and some sticks in the next week or two and next week looks like the weather is gonna hold for us. Saturday 1ish? I was thinkin day time cuz Dave has a pretty good hike afterwards. Should be a good afternoon

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Crap - didn't see this in time. Yesterday would have worked. Next Sat good for me, but Tami's working. Next Sun I think is good.....after that, I'm not sure...our sked seems to change every couple hours. I will say that most any Tues evening is good for me -- if anyone ever wants to meet up. And if anyone's down south Woodbridge way most any weekday, hit me up with a PM. We can impromptu herf on the deck any time until the weather says "FU"

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
We are out of town this weekend but I'd love to meet up soon. Tak and I were just talking yesterday at Drapers about how hard it has been to get a dc herf together.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hahaha Mistaforty texted me saying is in the afternoon. I told him I hope I have time...I have a short span available between 1 and 4...so we'll see. I'm so sorry I haven't meet with you guys, it's been crazy here.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Gotta thank the guarantees and the daves for coming out and hangin with me yesterday goodtimes ...don't be strangers thanks for the hand delivered mini bombs too
Monster from guarantee

Holiday blend from Dave

Thanks guys. Sorry 4 hour naps and 20 hour days caught up to me briefly lol

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
40, you're a hell of a host! Thank you! Tami and I had a GREAT day. Thanks to your great wife, also. We will do this again. Soon.

By the way....where's Q? Boated a number of 2 and 3 pound largemouth today.WP_20131014_003 (1).jpg

And, Guarantee!! You outdid yourself. Thank you very much for the Jason. I'm humbled.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Great time and great cooks!!! 40 let me taste Stagg for the first time and was blown away. The weather held up and it turned out to ne a nice day with great company. Dave hooked me up with a couple of smokes, thanks Dave!!! 40 is the man, thanks for having us over and cant wait to hang out with all of you guys again. You will have to bring Q out with you to the next get together, very cool guy and he kept us busy while you took your little nap. Haha. Capped off the visit with a game of Pit with the wife and boys, lots of fun.

Dave, we will get 40 out fishing with us at some point.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I should have been more specific. Any chance of another one happening soon? Maybe at a lounge seeing as it is getting colder out there.
(Ricky bobby voice) With all do respect and i do mean with all do respect, I didn't think you meant ...ever. Lol. We got some nice weather comin up but a bar is not out of the question and I was thinking before the holidays...