What's new

DC/NoVA/MD BOTL Herf

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I might be able to do Saturday at ballston, need to check with the wife and figure out my workload. Sunday is probably out.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Working a pubcrawl tomorrow and lots of studying as end of semester is next Sunday. Would love to get something together the weekend of the 15th if people are available. I will need something like that by then. Should be available more after next weekend and weather should be warming up soon (hopefully).

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Working a pubcrawl tomorrow and lots of studying as end of semester is next Sunday. Would love to get something together the weekend of the 15th if people are available. I will need something like that by then. Should be available more after next weekend and weather should be warming up soon (hopefully).
Well you know what happens when it warms up lol

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Well you know what happens when it warms up lol
Impromptu