What's new

Derailing thread

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I went sledding with my kid today on a hill that has 2 little drop-offs at the bottom. Lots of fun until I managed to land on a large rock. I cracked the plastic sled, and discovered a new meaning for the phrase "butt hurt". Guess I'm glad it was just my tailbone that I banged up - that's dangerously close to more sensitive areas...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Tore my rotator cuff in December, I fell from a ladder installing Christmas lights like Clark Griswold. I had surgery yesterday the pics below the two white shots are the ripped tendon. They installed anchors into the bone and sewed it back to the bone. Thank God for opioids.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Tore my rotator cuff in December, I fell from a ladder installing Christmas lights like Clark Griswold. I had surgery yesterday the pics below the two white shots are the ripped tendon. They installed anchors into the bone and sewed it back to the bone. Thank God for opioids.

Had that surgery 5 years ago...worst rehab I've ever gone through. Just take your pain meds and fight through it. Fully
recovered from it. Good luck with your rehab.