What's new

Derailing thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Smoking on a La Aurora 1495 today. I can't tell if I like it a lot or if I just don't mind it. It seems to go from okay to good to really good and back again. I may need to buy another box to figure it out. It is interesting if nothing else.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I thought the 1495 was good back when I first started smoking. Maybe have to revisit it

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I thought the 1495 was good back when I first started smoking. Maybe have to revisit it
It is definitely far from a dog rocket. I think the key is humidor time. It needs at least a month and maybe a little more. It is the sweetness that gets me. It has a tang that reminds me of tea or a floral citrus. It isn't bad it is just different.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What the f***! No I don't want you to store my credit card on your server. Does nobody remember the big debacle of heartbleed?

Cigar Auctioneer and Cigar.com both require this for some functions. That is just frustrating. There is no need for that with the prevalence of information breeches.

I missed out on a $30 box of Man O' War Puro Authenticos and I'm a little frustrated. Can you tell?

Last edited: