What's new

Derailing thread

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What the f***! No I don't want you to store my credit card on your server. Does nobody remember the big debacle of heartbleed?
Cigar Auctioneer and Cigar.com both require this for some functions. That is just frustrating. There is no need for that with the prevalence of information breeches.
I missed out on a $30 box of Man O' War Puro Authenticos and I'm a little frustrated. Can you tell?
Plus everybody just uses your SS# now for a freaken client lookup database. Twice in two weeks.
This includes getting a phone upgraded where Verizon had a vast amount of information via billing records already. And a bank, to "prove it was really me" .
I sympathize with you, Mike ! Here's a great deal below, you can still catch in time !! !

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I broke down and gave in. I went back to Cbid. Now, I am really in trouble. One box of Puro Authentico Maduros ended up with a pair of Nica Rusticas tagging along. Now there may be a fiver of something else. I thought I was under bidding, but nobody has matched mine.

I may have to delete that account after Tuesday.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Anyone else find Pierre McGuire annoying commentating the Blues-Stars hockey game tonight?? His voice annoys me lol.
He is the worst, and his man crush on Olczyk drives me crazy. Hey Eddie! Hey Eddie! Hey Edzo!
I also hate Emrick, but I seem to be in the minority on that one.
In short, that whole crew blows. I miss Thorne and Clement.