What's new

Did your favorite cigar of 2010 make Cigar Aficionado's Top 10?

Did your favorite cigar of 2010 make Cigar Aficionado's Top 10?

• Cohiba Behike BHK 52 - Cuba

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Viaje Oro Reserva VOR no 5

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Opus Fuente Fuente XXX Belicoso

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Padron Family Reserve no 45 natural

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Camacho Corojo Churchill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Illusione Epernay Le Matin

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • E.P. Carrillo Elencos Edicion Limitada 2010

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • H. Upmann No 2 - Cuba

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LFD Air Bender Chisel

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • No! _______ should have been on this list. (See My Post)

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Who cares what Cigar Aficionado thinks

Votes: 45 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When I asked Litto what he would like to see how it ages, he mentioned the Airbender Chisels. I bought a box and pushed it to the back of my humi and am trying not to touch it. We'll see how it does. It's smoking fantastic right now and I've never had a 'sick period' with LFDs.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Camacho Corojo.....Really!?!?!!

Only Camachos i've ever had worth a shit, were Liberties (the 05 and 09 specifically I've really enjoyed). Others just taste like dirt, of the ones I've had, which admittedly is NOT all of them....and with full disclosure of being IMO of course.

Then again, never cared for the Air Bender either...and prefer the 45 Maddie to the Natural. Hence, my who cares what CA thinks vote.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i really like the behike. but wouldn't call it my favorite. for it to be my favorite, it would have to be at least somewhat readily available (and affordable) when i want to smoke it!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Only one I smoked from that list was the LaDC. Since I only smoked it this year, I would have put the LP#9 on there for my own personal list (even though it wasn't released this year).

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I didn't smoke a ton of cigars in 2010, but I don't think I've even had one on that list. Maybe the Opus X; can't recall if I've smoked the Belicoso. Haven't even tried a couple of those brands at all! I've got an Epernay and a Padron 45th (maduro, though) in the humi. Picked up a T52 as well, based on all of the votes here. As soon as this cold passes, it looks like I've got my work cut out for me! :smokingbo

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
BHK was my favorite of the year no doubt... also a fan of Opus so good to the xXx up there.

Would agree on the T52... would be nice to see it in the top 25... or maybe not and keep the general B&M crowd off of it...