What's new

Disapointed

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's cool, still don't agree with him. I don't know what aDnD is. Some of these guys literally jumped into chat asking for sticks that's not something we do around here.
I agree completely if that is your behavior lay the ban hammer on their ass, that said be ni[ce.:angelic:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I almost never lurk in there I pop in occasionally but as I said its not my deal. I understand the razzing and shit talk that goes on there it's all part of the fun but on more than one occasion I have seen it degenerate to bashing.
I am signed in on BOTL and it automatically looks like I'm signed into chat I think.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I almost never lurk in there I pop in occasionally but as I said its not my deal. I understand the razzing and shit talk that goes on there it's all part of the fun but on more than one occasion I have seen it degenerate to bashing.
Bubb, If you see someone engaging in the behavior you indicate you see all the time, Then perhaps the best thing you can do is to take the offender aside and share your perspective. I have many friends in Chat. When I was new I was amazed at how welcomed I was in Chat. Over the last year, I have witnessed the true spirit of brotherhood exhibited in Chat. Newcomers are immediately acknowledged, engaged and welcomed. On exactly three occasions in the last year I witnessed a less than welcoming environment.

Painting the "people in chat" with this brush is, in my opinion an unjust charictorization. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, I'd be happy to take this conversation off line.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Bubb, If you see someone engaging in the behavior you indicate you see all the time, Then perhaps the best thing you can do is to take the offender aside and share your perspective. I have many friends in Chat. When I was new I was amazed at how welcomed I was in Chat. Over the last year, I have witnessed the true spirit of brotherhood exhibited in Chat. Newcomers are immediately acknowledged, engaged and welcomed. On exactly three occasions in the last year I witnessed a less than welcoming environment.

Painting the "people in chat" with this brush is, in my opinion an unjust charictorization. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, I'd be happy to take this conversation off line.
Agreed.