What's new

DIY Cabinet Conversion (making a cabinet from a small chest).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you got the Boveda Smart Sensor or a SensorPush. You don’t need to open any doors to know what the internal conditions are in the humidor. I have SensorPush and they work great. SensorPush was about the only option an year ago but the Boveda one is only $20. That is a hard price to beat.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I hope you got the Boveda Smart Sensor or a SensorPush. You don’t need to open any doors to know what the internal conditions are in the humidor. I have SensorPush and they work great. SensorPush was about the only option an year ago but the Boveda one is only $20. That is a hard price to beat.
I didn't but I will get one.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I might have to get the Bovida Smart Sensor later, but this came in today! View attachment 120238
So the hygrometer, I got was garbage; getting the Smart Sensor ASAP. Was reading 63 and I couldn't get it up! Threw in my 20 year old old faithful hygrometer
and it read 80! I like my cigars in my desktop to read 65% on the same hygrometer! Thats what I get for going cheap. Five boxes in the chest already, glad I caught this!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Are you purposefully not showing pics of the actual chest for a reason, maybe that it’s pretty empty. Withholding storage pics because it’s empty should result in the same consequence as showing empty storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe??? Will post pics when
I get home.