What's new

Do you have any speacial numbered release humidors?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
mcgoospot said:
I have a few of the limited humidors. Have the Cuaba, Partagas Serie C#1 (two of them) and Hoyo 109 Books, have one of the Cuaba Cushion humidors and one of the Trinidad Farmhouse humi's. Have four jars of the Monte Milleniums and one jar of the Cohiba Milleniums. That's it for "limited edition" humidors. None of the really high priced stuff, just the basics.
:shock: damn :shock:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings y'all from Down Under!!

Yup, i'm geographically closer to Hawkan than any of you right now!!! Hahaha...

If i had the humis of these special edition cigars, i would smoke 'em. Cigars are for smoking, not keeping or looking at, i always say. Unsmoked, a cigar is just a piece of rotten leaf hanging in a really expensive wooden box with other pieces of rotten leaf! :lol: :lol:

But i do have a few sticks of this and that, thanks in large part to some of the best BOTLs on the planet. Now, with these sticks its a different proposition altogether.

Because i only have one or two, they become almost IMPOSSIBLE to smoke. I just don't have the willpower to take them, cut 'em and light them, knowing that's the only one of the kind i have. Oh well.

Good to see you all here!

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
OK everyone watch out....Hawkan is reviewing the fine print on his contracts, this could get ugly. :lol:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:shock: you guys are generous...i agree with you coma..it wont be anytime in my life time that i'll geet to try any such habano too darn expensive and rare along with the davidoffs,dunhills and boli gold medals which i do hear are coming back into production...the boli's that is.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Wow way to bring back an old thread.

I've got a CAO Vision box, I got hypnotized by it's purdy lights. Like the box as a travel humi though.