What's new

Do you smoke in your car or truck while driving?

Do you smoke cigars in your car or truck while driving?

• Yes - Regularly

Votes: 86 32.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 94 35.6%
  • Never

Votes: 84 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The ride has to at least be 25 minutes. Once you get to where you are going smoking is not usually allowed. I don't want to spend another half an hour out front. People start to think you are casing out the place!:smokingbo

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I rarely take long enough drives to justify lighting one up. Only time I have is the 5 hour car ride to the university.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, to kill the smell i will take a baby syringe and fill it with liquid air freshner and squirt it in the car air vents.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I do 75% of my smoking in my truck, but 99.9% of the time I'm not driving. I just sit in it, parked, in my driveway, and smoke, as it is the only place I have to really sit and smoke, other than a B&M,or at the occasional party at a smoker's home...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really drive. I would smoke if I did and was on a long enough trip to justify it. One thing that always worried me was the ash. I would hate for an inch or more of ash to fall on my shirt, and I can almost guarantee it would. Does this not happen to everyone?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I don't really drive. I would smoke if I did and was on a long enough trip to justify it. One thing that always worried me was the ash. I would hate for an inch or more of ash to fall on my shirt, and I can almost guarantee it would. Does this not happen to everyone?

Smoke more cuban cigars and you'll get a better feel of when to ash.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
I smoke in my truck almost everyday. Now that it's no longer new, I don't worry about the smell of smoke, and my wife never rides in my vehicle so I don't have to worry about that part.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nopers! I've tried a couple times before, but I prefer to be relaxed and doing nothing (or close to nothing) while having a smoke. With driving, I either get distracted from a good smoke, or distracted from driving.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I'm on a road trip then yes. I don't do it on a daily basis but I would never hesitate to get in the car with a lit stogie