What's new

Do you smoke in your car or truck while driving?

Do you smoke cigars in your car or truck while driving?

• Yes - Regularly

Votes: 86 32.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 94 35.6%
  • Never

Votes: 84 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sometimes .... will be 'always' very soon since I just ordered a Bobkin tray ...

Chalk up another purchase due to the bothers :chat:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sometimes.

Occasionally I'll smoke one going to work if I don't have to drop the kids off anywhere. Once in a while I'll sit in my car on my lunch break for a smoke so I can listen to the radio.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Winters in Wisconsin are very long and cold. Now with the statewide smoking ban smoking in the car on a trip is now one of my few options. I will have to buy less in the winter months as not to run out of room. I think having a second 120 qt cooler full of cigars would be a bit excessive.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I use to smoke daily in my old Durango..........

It is now gone so I have tempted my luck a few times in the my SABB(The wifes old car).

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

I tried it today, finishing up my Padron while driving to downtown Baltimore. I have decided that I am just not a relaxed enough driver to enjoy smoking and driving. I thought the cigar would mellow my driving but I was still my normal focused self. I will save my smoking for while not driving.

Best regards, tony

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

I tried it today, finishing up my Padron while driving to downtown Baltimore. I have decided that I am just not a relaxed enough driver to enjoy smoking and driving. I thought the cigar would mellow my driving but I was still my normal focused self. I will save my smoking for while not driving.

Best regards, tony
That's funny-I'm smoking one right now to get through Baltimore traffic! At a standstill on he highway (damn accidents) and it's keeping me from actually caring about the delays.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yes, except when the kids are with me.

And it rarely, if ever, smells. I'm not sure how you guys get stale cigar smell, but it's obvious you're not exhausting all of the smoke. You need to create negative air pressure. Open the vents, put the fans on floor about medium, then crack the driver's side window an inch or so (all other windows should be closed). All of the smoke, if properly done, will be sucked out the window because of the air flow.

My wife, who has a keen sense of smell, rarely notices. I have leather seats, which certainly helps, but obviously the key is that I don't ash in the car and I exhaust the smoke out the window.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yes, even being a semi driver, I will fire up a cigar once in a while. When I was an over the road driver, I would smoke 2-3 cigars a day. It kind of got expensive at times. I am glad I'm not on the road now, I could not afford buying 3-4 boxes a month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hell yeah. Almost every workday. I have to commute for about an hour each way. Listening to (cigar)podcasts while having a stick shortens the time considerably. Well not really, but it feels shorter...

With the window(s) cracked and an airtight container to hold the ashes and butts, the smell isnt all that bad. i wipe down the interior with windex once in a while to get rid of the gunk...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I usually only smoke in my car. Yesterday I was driving the old lady's car and traffic sucked. I was going about 120 miles to see her brother, and had my traveler with me of cousre. I just couldnt help myself and smoked a couple on the way. I left the windows down all night, and I had to go buy a new strawberry air freshener tree. As of now she hasnt noticed, but that might change.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke in my Jeep but it seems to do a pretty job job when the windows are down of getting rid of the smoke. I will take the long way home from work and school so i have enough time to smoke a robusto.