What's new

Do you smoke in your car or truck while driving?

Do you smoke cigars in your car or truck while driving?

• Yes - Regularly

Votes: 86 32.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 94 35.6%
  • Never

Votes: 84 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I drive a company car and in uk law it's a workplace and therefore against the law. I wouldn't want to anyway as I don't want to ruin the interior with the stale smell afterwards.

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
I will on long trips. It's a definite time killer and keeps you awake. I find that the Febreze Car air freshner works really well. I use a Cigar Bobken car ashtray. Which I need to replace because I lost the damn top down a storm drain. :(

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
as often as I can. I have 4 windows and a sunroof that I can crack to get the perfect airflow. Plus one of those cigar ashtrays that fits into a cupholder. If you dont want the car to smell like George Burns a*sh$ole dont run the A/C or the air and leave your windows cracked overnight.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I used to smoke in my car but the wide kinda frowns on the smell, plus with the great drivers in missouri it is hard enough to drive without distractions! LOL

Sent from my DROIDX

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am surprised to see the poll so close. I really assumed most would answer no TBH, nice to see I am not alone in my car smoking habits.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
My kids are always in the car, so no I never smoke in there.

Someday i'd love to have a car that's just mine, so I could smoke in there :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke a cigar in the car every night on the way home from work. Im not allowed to smoke at home (apart from the garden) so it knid of makes up for it.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Never!! My car is my baby and treated as such!
See, I don't get that at all. So is my truck. She's often my office, occasionally my bedroom, and always my workhorse. She's still my pride, and smoking a cigar harms her in no way, shape, or form. I use a bobkin-ash often so I don't drop ash on the carpet, and crack a window so the smell doesn't build up. Cleaning the windows removes residue, and is probably routine if it's really your baby. Non-smokers (including my mother that's very sensitive to smoke) that ride in my truck, can't even tell I smoke in here unless they spot the Bobkins. If it does smell after a long trip home-10 minutes with a Lambe Berger burning in there, will make it better than new.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Always and Forever.........It's nearly the last place I have any Freedom.........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get to enjoy a cigar outside my office, at cigar shops and outside in the backyard, as long as my boss (wife) can't smell it.. lol

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I used to smoke in my truck whenever I felt like it. The wife doesn't like smoking in "our" vehicle. One of the reasons I miss that damn truck.

Dan